Bona Fide Fair Fashion™ sponsors a series of symposiums. Our symposiums bring together the most powerful sourcing professionals and industry executives who represent the largest retailers, brands, manufacturers, trading companies and agencies. Each symposium will have a topic narrow enough in focus that tangible short-term and long-term goals can be achieved.
- Our first, a 2.5 day Bona Fide Fair Fashion™ Symposium, focuses on Bangladesh. (see our presentation)
- Our Goal is to create an alliance of brands, retailers and manufacturers
- Our Concentration is how to best use our collective buying power toward sustainable development in emerging countries
- Our Focus is on human rights, worker’s rights and fair wages in existing factories
Our Goals Include:
- Strategizing how to hold factories responsible without sacrificing the quality of their products
- Strategizing how our investments can be used creatively to create a more eco-friendly and sustainable industry
- Combining our buying power to disallow factories from declining to adhere to international standards and human rights guidelines
- Empowering local workers
- Positioning the fashion industry as a leader in ethical, sustainable practices for other industries to follow
Our Synergistic Approach:
Bona Fide Fair Fashion™ Symposiums heighten awareness of how an environment can be created for sustainable economic success which will create more jobs and opportunities
Who Should Attend?
Bona Fide Fair Fashion™ Symposium Series is intended for the Fashion Industry’s Global Business Leaders and High Ranking Sourcing Professionals
Why Should I Attend?
- Profitability through Sustainability
- Protect Brand Value
- Corporate Responsibility
- Learn about new hot topics like Bona Fide Fair Fashion™ Program